Our client is a Forex Broker based in Limassol and regulated by the FCA and they are currently looking to recruit a Compliance/Senior Compliance Officer to join the Compliance department
Main duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Liaising with all relevant business and supporting areas within the company.
- Providing assistance in the monitoring of the adequacy and effectiveness of the measures and procedures of the company.
- Providing assistance regarding trainings and educating the staff of the company in respect with the compliance function according to the law.
- Providing assistance to develop and deliver training on compliance issue to firm’s personnel.
- Design company’s policies and procedures related to compliance and AML matters.
- Review all company’s policies and procedures in order to be in line with CYSEC requirements.
- Review company’s marketing/ promotional material advising on amendments needed.
- Contributing to the fulfilment of the monthly and ad-hoc regulatory obligations of the Company or at group level;
- Assist with internal audit.
- Review and draft contracts, terms and conditions and any other legal documents.
- Analyzing changes in the laws and regulations, keeping the company internal operations manual up to date and monitoring implementation.
- Providing assistance with the monitoring of legal and regulatory developments and assess their impact on the compliance of the firms ongoing business processes.
- Review, amend and approve marketing communication of the firm.
- Providing assistance to maintain and update internal policies and procedures of the firm, in order to be in line with regulatory requirements.
- Providing assistance to maintain records of internal approvals, personal trading statements, communications with authorities etc.
- University/ college degree in law, economics, finance or any relevant field.
- Holder of CYSEC and AML Advanced certificate is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of rules and regulations of CYSEC
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- At least 2 years of experience in a senior position in the compliance department of an investment firm offering trading CFDs/forex products.
- Excellent communication skills both in Greek and English (written and spoken). Location: Limassol/ Cyprus
- Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 6:00pm (1 hour lunch break)
- Attractive remuneration package from 2500 – 4000 Euros gross monthly depending on qualifications and experience
- 21 days annual leave
- Active and business environment, with the ability for professional growth
- Professional team and friendly atmosphere
- Full health care after the end of probationary period
- Participation in the employee’s provident fund scheme upon completion of the probationary period
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu