Our client is a fast growing and innovative service provider based in Limassol and due to continuous growth they are seeking to hire a Compliance Officer to join the team
As part of the Compliance team, you will be responsible for the operational tasks related to client companies. More specifically, you will be mainly involved in the onboarding process of payment partners and service providers, ensuring the process is efficiently handled from the beginning of the lead introduction to the completion of the Compliance related tasks.
You must have a good understanding of corporate documentation and structures and must also have previous experience working with payment partners and reviewing payment partner agreements. As a Compliance Officer, you should demonstrate independence of judgement, and to timely execute your day-to-day tasks and projects with attention to detail.
- Onboarding of Third Parties Business Partners
- Supporting and facilitating the relationships with existing and new external business providers.
- Preparing applications and providing documentation as requested for onboarding of new providers.
- Direct communication with existing and new business partners.
- Preparation of periodic due diligence requested by existing business partners.
- Reviewing partner agreements once received, ensuring the agreements are in line with the business operations and relevant laws.
- Management of the internal shared databases & knowledgebases such as Confluence & SharePoint related to Third Parties Business Partners.
- Liaising with and assisting other internal departments in connection to the onboarding and maintenance of such third-party business partners.
- Understanding of corporate documents and structure of all companies, ensuring complete accuracy in all applications and external communication.
- Involvement in managing project-based onboarding of business partners, including other project-based tasks allocated by the Senior Compliance Officer.
- Efficiency and accuracy in completing the onboarding of business partners in a timely manner.
- Effective management of ongoing tasks, managing and following up on pending items in a timely manner to work towards completion.
- Close collaboration with other internal functions including eCommerce department, technical integration, Fraud & Payments, Customer Support.
- Correct use and maintenance of available tools such as Confluence, JIRA, SharePoint, and shared mailbox.
- Following of department’s internal processes and procedures.
- At least 2 years of experience in the Compliance function, preferably dealing with payment partners and/or financial industries.
- Law or Compliance background.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) is mandatory.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary from 35 000 to 40 000 Euros gross annually based on experience
- Breakfast items daily
- Free Lunch 3 times/week
- Work from Home plan
- Group Medical Plan
- Flexible Working Hours
- Personal Development allowance
- Free Transportation
- Friday Drinks
- Quarterly Group events
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Relocation allowance to Cyprus
- Annual Bonus based on Performance
**Only candidates without any work permit requirements will be considered**
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu