Our client is a online e-commerce platform based in Limassol and they are currently recruiting for a Compliance Officer to join their team
Founded in 2020 our client allows shoppers to purchase on major hubs such as: Amazon, eBay, Walmart and Etsy and pay with over 200 cryptocurrencies.
- Assist in the handling of general compliance enquiries;
- Propose improvements to marketing policies and procedures, in accordance with the business and regulatory requirements;
- Monitor, review and approve marketing communications material
- Prepare applications, notifications and record all updates
- Review and analyse new regulations and advise how these are impacting the crypto and ecommerce fields.
- Develop compliance and AML training material and support with ongoing compliance training;
- Prepare and submit Compliance Reports to the Management and Regulatory bodies;
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience;
- CySEC Advanced Examination Certificate is a must;
- Have a deep knowledge and understanding of FCA rules and other global legislation
- Degree in Law, Economics , Finance or any other relevant field;
- Fluency in English language; Knowledge of any other language will be considered an advantage ;
- Great communication skills;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Able to work well under pressure and on flexible hours.
- Computer literacy – proficiency with Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- High attention to detail
Based on skills and experience
Interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu