Reference Number: COA1021
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Perform reviews in accordance with the group compliance risk assessment and monitoring program to assess the group’s compliance with its legal and regulatory obligations
- Provide support to members of the compliance team to fulfil the group’s reporting obligations
- Addressing client enquiries
- Stay up to date and follow national and EU legal/regulatory developments
- Perform any other compliance-related tasks that may be assigned
- Degree in business, economics, finance, marketing, law, or any other related field
- Experience in a similar position, either in a compliance department within the forex sector or at a compliance consulting firm would be considered an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Passion, integrity and energy!
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu