Our client is an online broker in Limassol on whose platform trade in more than 26 countries and access to 120 stocks worldwide is offered. Clients can invest independently in shares, options, etc. They are looking for a Compliance Assistant for their office in Limassol.
- Monitor communication between Clients and the various Company departments in line with the monitoring requirements of the relevant regulatory framework.
- Create periodic reports in regard to the clients’ compliance requirements
- Report relevant monitoring findings and recommendations for compliance to the Compliance Officer.
- Assist in the drafting of relevant compliance policies and procedures in a documented manner.
- Assist in the handling of client complaints and/or monitor the handling of client complaints by the relevant department.
- Keep abreast with new legislation and regulation updates, and report in a summary form such updates to the Management.
- Assist in the preparation of reports for Regulatory Authorities and Management as appropriate.
- Assist in conducting internal compliance audits and ensuring compliance with internal policies, procedures and structures.
- Maintain close collaboration with relevant authorities and other counterparts.
- University Degree in Law, Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field
- Preliminary knowledge of CySec Laws, Directives and Guidelines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible, energetic with a positive attitude
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Fluency in English. Greek is a big plus.
- Advanced / Basic CySEC certification is a plus or willing to take the course within 6 months
- The working hours are 9am – 6pm or 10am – 7pm, Monday to Friday
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu