CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long established company operating in the Online Gambling industry, we are seeking to recruit a Compliance & AML Officer to join their growing team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for monitoring and reviewing AML & Compliance matters relevant to the Company and in relation to the relevant Gambling Regulations. Prior experience within a similar Compliance related role is essential, ideally within the Gambling, Forex and/or Financial Services sectors. Excellent communication skills in English are a must and any knowledge of the Russian language will be considered an advantage.
- Monitoring and reviewing AML and Compliance matters relevant to the Company and in relation to the Law.
- Prepare AML Policies, KYC Policies and relevant forms, registers.
- Respond to Compliance inquiries.
- Monitoring the expected legal developments and updates, relevant to AML Compliance.
- Preparing annual AML/CFT Risk Assessment report.
- Assisting/dealing with questions/queries relevant to AML and Compliance matters arising in the process of the Company’s operations and in relation to the provision of the relevant Law and the Directives.
- Reviewing and updating, when necessary, the Company’s clients’ Know-Your-Customer and other account opening information.
- Supervising and logging all new registrations (checks for multi-accounting, unacceptable jurisdictions, invalid data, self-exclusions) .
- Supervising client onboarding and verification process.
- Monitoring of the client accounts, transactions and the performance of continuous due diligence.
- Performing account investigations.
- Preparing a set of templates for staff to be used for AML inquiries related to clients.
- Ensuring that the Company’s staff members are adequately trained on AML matters as these relate to the performance of their respective duties.
- Liaising and communicating with the Regulator and MOKAS.
- Preparing reports when requested by the Regulator.
- Record keeping and update of registers.
- Supervising Sanction Target List and PEP screening on new and existing customers to determine if there are any PEP/Sanction/AML risks to the company.
- Assisting with amendments of Betting Rules and Terms and Conditions as required
- Ideally educated to degree level in Law, Finance, Banking or a related field.
- Previous experience within a relevant AML & Compliance related role is essential.
- Prior experience working within the Online Gambling industry is highly desirable.
- Prior experience working within the Forex and/or Financial Services sectors will also be considered.
- Demonstrated KYC/AML Due Diligence experience.
- Ability to work independently, whilst being able to collaborate with team members located all around the world.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; any knowledge of the Russian language will be considered an advantage.
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu