CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Group of Investment Firms with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Complaints Officer to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will be responsible for handling complaints whilst maintaining an outstanding level of professionalism and client service at all times. You will possess excellent interpersonal skills and client service skills and must be detail orientated. Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal are essential; knowledge of either the Spanish, Arabic and/or Portuguese language will be considered an advantage.
- Managing complaints in accordance with regulatory guidelines and complaints handling policy of the Company.
- Responsible for handling, investigating, and resolving clients’ complaints within given timeframes.
- Obtaining necessary information/updates from other departments regarding the resolution of the complaints.
- Presenting detailed summaries of complaints to the Head of the Department as well as to the Management.
- Negotiating suitable resolutions to complaints with clients.
- Ensuring that a written official reply is provided to the complainant on the company’s decisions and findings.
- Providing complaints-related reports as requested.
- University or College Degree in any field (A degree in Law will be considered an advantage).
- Previous experience in handling Complaints in the Forex/CFD Industry would be considered an advantage.
- Outstanding client service skills.
- Fluency in the English Language – Knowledge of Spanish, Arabic or Portuguese language will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent judgment and detailed oriented.
- Ability in delivering solutions quickly, efficiently and with accuracy.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Related Jobs (11)
English Customer Support Representative (VAC-B486) on June 1, 2022 Full Time
Spanish-speaking Call Monitoring Officer (VAC-B379) on May 4, 2022 Full Time
Arabic-speaking Client Relationship Manager (VAC-B21697M) on April 13, 2022 Full Time