Reference Number: CDE1021
As our new Cloud DevOps Engineer, you will join a team who strive to utilize cloud services to the maximum limit every day using cutting-edge technologies. If you are a highly self-motivated professional who embraces the DevOps culture and has experience with AWS services and technologies, passionate about learning, automating, innovating and working in a highly collaborative environment, we’d like to hear from you.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Collaborate with development teams to plan and deploy the running of AWS infrastructure and Kubernetes
- Monitor and troubleshoot Kubernetes clusters and AWS infrastructure
- Initiate and drive the adoption of technologies and use of good patterns for development and operations
- Actively participate in proposing and evaluating solutions for various technical improvements or business requirements
- Keep up-to-date with the latest tools and trends in the industry
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar discipline
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar position
- Experience with both Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud platforms, AWS highly preferred
- Working knowledge of infrastructure as Code tools (such as Terraform) and monitoring tools (such as New Relic)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Dynamic and target-oriented
- Eager to learn and work with new technologies
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance-based related reward
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu