AAATrade is a leading regulated investment firm and liquidity provider authorized by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with license number 244/14, offering investment and ancillary services, including trading on financial instruments, investment advice, portfolio management, and market research. AAATrade aims to provide a transparent trading environment with bespoke advanced online technology.
AAATrade is seeking an experienced and dynamic Client Support Manager who will be responsible for effective client support in line with the Company’s strategy and goals.
- Leading and managing the operations of the team towards optimal client satisfaction
- Developing and maintaining positive client relationships
- Organizing and coordinating client support workflow for maximum efficiency
- Ensuring compliance with procedures and policies
- Coaching and motivating the team
- Identifying training needs and strengthening performance of the team to meet KPIs
- At least two years’ relevant managerial experience in the financial industry or related
- Excellent command of English language (additional language fluency is a plus)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- CySEC certification, knowledge of MT5, experience with securities are advantageous
Remuneration & Benefits
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills & performance
- 22 days’ annual leave
- Career development
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Company’s group medical scheme, discount card scheme, sponsorship on work related trainings & professional examination
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Free complimentary lunch (happy Friday) & Happy hours
- AAATrade’s Playground includes: pool table, ping pong table and more
Interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Related Jobs (30)
Customer Support Officer – Portuguese Speaking VAC-19643C on November 24, 2020 Full Time