Advance Career, on behalf of our client, a Forex Organization in Limassol, is seeking to recruit a Chief Marketing Officer;
Create and own the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for the company’s existing and new products and features:
- Initiate and implement measurable strategies, set clear objectives and goals, research and define target audiences, develop and lead company’s global marketing and communication strategies, and direct the execution of various marketing activities that aid in driving the business’s revenue goals and increasing awareness at all levels of the business’s reach.
- Conduct market research and personas to make better decisions on the respective region strategies.
- Plan and execute online and offline marketing campaigns customized to fill and grow the lead pipeline with high-quality leads.
- Measure the performance of all activities and campaigns, assess them against goals (ROI, Key Performance Indicators) and adjust strategy & activities to achieve better results.
Drive the evolution of our brand positioning:
- Position company’s brand in a clear and consistent way in all marketing strategies and tactics to increase awareness, uniqueness, relevance, esteem, and reputation, and motivate our target audience.
Promote the company and oversee outbound customer-facing communications across our website, blog, and social channels.
Collaborate and lead across the organization:
- Represent the voice of the customer within the organization, bring your insights to cross-functional stakeholders across product, design, user experience, engineering, and executive leadership.
- Lead and mentor a growing team of marketers across a broad set of functions including digital marketing, design, Social Media, Video production and content creation.
- Provide ongoing reporting, develop actionable insights, test and develop new initiatives as needed.
Deepen relationships with key partners:
- Nurture existing relationships with key partners, aligning on mutual goals and driving adoption through a variety of co-marketing efforts.
- BA in business, marketing or any other related field. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial management experience in a brokerage firm.
- Strategic/analytical and strong thinker with a superb passion to customer advocacy
Visionary leader who can play a key role in setting the course for the Company.
- Superior communicator with the ability to inspire confidence and engender trust and respect of peers, subordinates and superiors.
- Results/solutions-oriented manager supported by strong project and planning management skills.
- Team builder who employs expertise and influence to encourage collaboration across boundaries, levels and groups to achieve shared objectives.
- Resourceful and creative problem solver who is prepared to ‘roll up his/her sleeves’ to get the job done.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management.
- Deep understanding of changing market dynamics.
- Proficiency with MS Office (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Excellent reporting and documentation skills
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Quick Job application form
Related Jobs (17)
Senior Affiliate Manager (fully remote) (VAC-B726) on September 2, 2022 Full Time
Digital Marketing Specialist (fully remote) (VAC-B669) on August 22, 2022 Full Time
Marketing CRM Executive (Native English ) (VAC-B629) on July 28, 2022 Full Time
Russian-speaking Chief Marketing Officer (VAC-B623) on July 26, 2022 Full Time