Our client is a Forex Broker based in Limassol and regulated by the FCA and they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Chief Marketing Officer to head up the Marketing function/department
The successful candidate will oversee all marketing operations of the company and help build and develop its marketing strategy and vision. You will be responsible for a team of young and dynamic marketing professionals.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing, creating and leading the implementation of the Marketing company strategy/ planning and advertising initiatives
- Responsible to manage and develop the annual marketing budget and plan accordingly
- Work with different departments and external agencies to achieve all marketing goals consistently and executed on time
- Implement and monitor campaign results, analyse and optimize key metrics (CPAs, CTRs, Profit Margins and ROI)
- Marketing Project Forecast & Budget Management
- Research and implement the latest industry trends and best practices
- Oversee all general market research including competitor activities
- Monitor and improve all activities on social media outlets, forums and blogs
- Report results to the senior management team on a regular basis
- Ensure all promotional company material is valid and up to date
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies to deliver social media optimization (SMO).
- Collaboration in improving and maintaining the company’s website to high professional standards.
- Launch & optimise marketing campaigns
- Actively looking and managing public relations to ensure corporate communication is brand consistent throughout all channels used by the company’s group
- At least 5 years of experience as a Chief Marketing Officer within the forex industry
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field
- Demonstrate and be able to report on effective strategies for all marketing aspects (branding, product and promotion)
- Well versed in using MS office and different CRMs
- Analytical and creative skills
- Outstanding communicational skills both verbally and written and interpersonal
- Hands-on experience with SEO tools like Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and HubSpot, whilst also being comfortable in using and experimenting with the new technologies
- Previous experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of compliance requirements and legal aspects of marketing forex related products and services
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
We can offer you
- Salary is based on skills and experience and is open to negotiations
- 21 days annual leave.
- Remote working.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- A friendly atmosphere and to work with a professional team.
- Full health care after the end of your probationary period.
- Participation in the employee’s provident fund scheme upon completion of your probationary period.
The client is accepting applications from abroad and can offer a full relocation package and work permits if necessary
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu