CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Business Intelligence Specialist to join their team of professionals. The successful applicant will have a strong understanding of the Business Intelligence lifecycle, working knowledge of Data Warehouse design and be very confident with SQL.
Our client is looking to recruit a Business Intelligence Specialist to help them build a new BI System with a Data Warehouse as a core element.
The successful candidate should have working knowledge related to Data Warehousing and Business Analysis preferably from the Forex and/or Financial Services sectors and should be able to assist in all stages of the BI lifecycle.
The new hire will work 35% of their time in translating business requirements into technical specifications for the data warehouse, 35% of their time in assisting the team in the data modelling for the data warehouse and 30% in data quality checks and testing (discovering data issues, perform user acceptance testing etc).
- Design and development of the company’s Data Warehouse with emphasis on Business.
- Analysis and Data Modelling.
- Understand and translate business requirements to technical specifications for the Data Warehouse.
- Design Data Marts by creating, ERDs, high level data models and by implementing physically the database objects.
- Design BI Applications such as PowerBI reports and dashboards.
- Support ad-hoc reporting.
- Participate in the design and development of ETL processes.
- Analyse and resolve data issues.
- 3+ years’ experience in Business Intelligence.
- Experience in Business Analysis with emphasis on Business Intelligence Projects.
- Very good knowledge of Data Warehouse design (Kimball’s approach and dimensional modelling).
- Excellent knowledge of SQL.
- Working experience with MS SQL Server.
- Working experience in BI tools (PowerBI preferred) and ETL tools (SSIS preferred).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Team-Player work ethic.
- Fluent verbal and written English.
- Ideally working knowledge in the forex industry.
Interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu