Our client, a CySEC Authorized and licensed Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire an Business Intelligence Engineer.
What the job looks like?
- As the Business Intelligence (BI) Engineer, your key responsibilities will be:
- Develop data integration solutions for the extraction, transformation and loading of data into data warehouse.
- Develop import procedures for gathering, storing and analysing corporate data from various other sources.
- Develop dimensional models to support data warehousing requirements.
- Analyse business requirements and develop unique simple solutions to meet the immediate and long-term BI demands of the group.
- Successful delivery of business intelligence information to the management.
- Carry out any other development related with Data Warehouse and BI.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Prepare technical documentation for data warehouses, such as metadata and diagrams of entity relationships, business processes, and process flow.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Data Science or related field;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position in a financial services organization
- Passion for using data visualization tools to turn complex data sets into actionable insights;
- Strong SQL skills and experience with large data sets required;
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, logical analysis, conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to translate complex source data into a consumable format and structure;
- Ability in liaising with product management and content owners to produce impactful visualizations;
- Expertise in data visualization, including dashboard development and design principles using Power BI or Tableau or other reporting tools;
- Design and implement complex, multi-step ETLs;
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral, is a Must.
Will be considered an advantage if you have:
- Interest in data modelling and statistical analysis with Python or R;
- Familiarity with cloud services and source control systems;
- Experience in financial markets;
- Written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence others;
- Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodology.
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience (including 13th salary and Discretionary Bonuses to reward exceptional performance).
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- A great chance to focus on your Health and Wellness through a Free Gym membership (Sanctum Spa & Fitness @Limassol Marina) and Medical Insurance Cover, which includes Outpatient, Inpatient, and Dental Care.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the group through Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Participation in our welfare investment and savings plan through our Provident Fund Scheme.
- Remote work opportunities for all group members for a work-life balance.
- Working Hours 09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) from Monday – Friday.
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Related Jobs (25)
Senior Front-End Software Developer (Forex) – Nicosia on August 3, 2022 Full Time
DevOps Engineer (Forex) – Limassol on August 3, 2022