CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Payment Service Provider (PSP) offering a wide-range of payment methods to various online industries in over 50 countries, we are seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their growing team based in Limassol. The successful applicant take ownership of business development initiatives and activities for the company within its payment processing unit. You will be tasked with developing new partnerships with service providers and ensuring the onboarding process is completed successfully and efficiently. Approximately 5+ years of previous experience working in a similar role, with strong knowledge of financial markets and merchant payment processing is required, including experience with merchant categories including Forex, Crypto and/or iGaming. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential.
- Development of the new partnerships with service providers according to the company’s business development plan.
- Supervising the full onboarding process of the new service providers.
- Maintaining good relationship with the onboarded service providers.
- Constant improvement of the quality and quantity of the services provided by service providers.
- Participating in the international events and exhibitions.
- Regular reporting to the Chief Business Development Officer.
- Approximately 5+ years of experience in the similar role with a proven track record is essential.
- Strong knowledge of the financial markets and merchant payment processing (card acquiring, APM’s).
- Experience in working with the following merchant categories: Forex, Crypto and/or iGaming.
- Proven track record in establishing strong partnerships with the credit card acquiring partners worldwide.
- Proven track record in establishing strong partnerships with the payment gateways in the following regions: South East Asia, India, LATAM.
- Microsoft office advanced user.
- CRM, Helpdesk and Project management systems advanced user.
- Knowledge of Asana, Freshdesk, Jira will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Quick Job application form
Related Jobs (12)
Online Business Development Executive on March 16, 2023 Full Time
Business Development Manager on March 10, 2023 Full Time
Portuguese Regional Business Development Manager (remote) (VAC-B1162) on February 6, 2023 Full Time
Regional Business Development Manager (English) (VAC-B1119) on January 24, 2023 Full Time
Regional Business Development Manager China (VAC-B1118) on January 24, 2023 Full Time
Arabic-speaking Sales/ Business Development Manager (VAC-B1094) on January 16, 2023 Full Time
Country Managers (VAC-B1072) on January 13, 2023 Full Time
Head of Business Development (Extensive Travel to Greece) (VAC-B1064) on January 5, 2023 Full Time
Business Development Manager – Portuguese Speaker – Brazil (VAC-B1060) on January 5, 2023 Full Time