About the job
Our client operates across the Information Technology and services industry and is urgently looking for Business Analyst.
As an Analyst…
- You’ll be responsible for for a specific module (e.g. risk management, planning, administration, medical file, invoicing,…) of the package.
- you are the crucial link between the customer, the development team and the end user. In your role as expert, you are the point of contact for all questions regarding your module.
- you quickly become familiar with the business domains of your customers. You collect the needs, perform the analysis and model them into functionalities.
- you validate the functionalities during their effective development and make adjustments where necessary. You ensure adequate documentation.
- you assist the customer during IT technical consultancy assignments.
- you take care of Service Delivery to your assigned customer.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a strong IT profile, familiar with a wide range of technologies.
- You are very fascinated by technical challenges and are eager to learn lifelong.
- You can look back on a minimum of 3 years of professional IT experience and are fascinated by a role as a link between business and development.
- You have a good insight into business processes.
- You work in a structured manner, are highly analytical and able to set priorities.
- You can think along with the customer on an abstract and conceptual level, but you also like to go into detail.
- You have a sense of initiative and take responsibility within the team.
- You are independent, communicative and socially skilled.
Language requirements :
- Flemish / French
- English – Bonus
Working Model :
- 80/90 – Remote
- This will be a Long-term Freelance project, initial 12 month contract + extension.
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu