CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a very well-known and respected provider of technology solutions to Financial Services companies across the world, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Application Support DevOps Engineer to join their office in Limassol. The successful applicant will ideally hold an academic background in Computer Science or Software Engineering and possess previous coding experience, ideally across the Full-Stack. Our client also welcomes applications from Junior-Level applicants with the ambition and drive to learn and develop their skills in DevOps.
The ideal candidate will possess a Software Development background and will work on application support tasks and automate repetitive tasks in a support dashboard toolkit. Projects will include building GUI tools in a dashboard to perform changes, application migrations, automatic checks and reports, gathering information from multiple logs and databases to deduce quick conclusions about events, issues and problems reported by both internal and external stakeholders. This opportunity provides continuous skills development, interesting projects as well as career development in an expanding financial technology company. Web based user interface development skills are mandatory.
- Responding to general application support tasks and learning how support currently functions.
- Writing pre-tackle action plans to automate tasks and designing the automation before writing code.
- Designing code to be re-usable. Refactoring code.
- Developing in-house bespoke automation.
- Carry out requests and requirements from support team leaders and the Head of Support.
- Proactive completion of work and seek resolutions to blockers with managers.
- Solid academic background, postgraduate level a plus, or solid work experience.
- Excellent fluent written and spoken English and able to learn technical and financial concepts quickly.
- Strong Java knowledge.
- Web development experience in a .NET environment.
- Good C#, ASP.NET, MVC 4/5 and WebSockets.
- MS SQL, MySQL, and MongoDB desirable.
- FIX, forex, or other financial markets knowledge is very advantageous.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience with real-time high throughput systems a bonus.
- Strong organisation skills, ability to prioritise different tasks quickly.
- Ability to work with a team and interact with a flexible and mature attitude to work.
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- Attractive remuneration package based on experience.
- Excellent working environment.
- 21+ days annual leave.
- Medical scheme.
- Strong career development opportunities.
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu