A leading service provider to the Forex Industry in operation since 2012, our client currently has 6 different brands all of which are centered around trading, trading education, trading technology, and trading execution. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Acquisition Specialist to join their expanding team and help to deliver on their vision to help traders and investors make smarter decisions in the financial markets!
About the job:
The role will be fully REMOTE and working on UK time zone (or 1-2 hours difference either side)
Who are we?
- My client has grown 30% on average in both headcount and revenue, year on year, since our 2012 inception. We have a remote team of 62, scattered across every corner of the world.
- We’re renowned for our forex trading software and education platforms. We have several multi-million pound B2C and B2B brands, all within the fintech sector.
- Today, we’re on the hunt for an Acquisition Specialist
- You must be able to visually present previous campaign successes (or failures with an explanation).
- Reporting to our Senior Acquisition Manager and Head of Marketing
- Plan, create, manage and optimise paid campaigns across Facebook and Google Ads (namely PPC and Youtube ads)
- Twitter, Linkedin and TikTok Ads management
- Own the tracking of the paid efforts across all ad platforms and products – CPLs, CPAs, ROAS, ARPA
- Devise and implement effective A/B tests to optimize conversion rates
- Managing large budgets by working with managers to ensure that budgets are being used efficiently
- Producing detailed analysis and reports of campaigns – what worked, what didn’t
- Ability to interpret data and provide feedback and directions
- Craft compelling creative ad copy to maximize CTR
- Making creative suggestions for the development of ads to maximise engagement and CTR
- Landing page design involvement and best practices to increase quality score and CR
- Delegate to design team for banners, videos and downloadable content for your ads
- Proven experience in running and managing paid campaigns across Facebook and Google Ads
- Data-driven – love working with data and reporting on it
- Strong knowledge of analytics tools, but not limited to Google Analytics
- A technical marketer with superb attention to detail
- Always looking for digital marketing opportunities and trends
- Super creative and willing to share ideas
- Self-starter with bags of initiative – we don’t hold hands!
- Enjoys working with deadlines and goals
- Structured, organised and methodical with projects
- Fast learner who is not afraid to test new ideas and learn from them, even if they are not all successful
- Independent worker – can work and excel autonomously with little managerial oversight
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in English
Why join us?
- We’re currently going through a growth phase and we’re super excited about our growth potential in the next 12-24 months
- Work remotely – we have no office and never will. We have over 62 people working around the world and it works!
- As our company grows, we reward our staff with regular pay increases and bonuses.
- We invest significantly in both external and internal training, providing opportunities for our staff to learn and grow throughout their career with us
- Work when you are most productive. If that’s morning, night or something in between, we care about getting the job done, not punching a clock. We also offer up to 4 weeks of paid leave per year, because everyone needs a break.
- 35 000 USD (US Dollars) annually
- Regular pay increases and bonuses
- 25 days holiday, 5 sick days + annual bonus
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) to [email protected] and include the reference: Acquisition Specialist – VAC-B511. We look forward to hearing from you!
Are you interested in this position?
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below.
#jobsineurope #jobsearch #job #jobs #jobsearching #fxjob #fxjobs #fxjobscyprus #fxjobeurope #fxcareereu
Related Jobs (23)
Marketing CRM Executive (Native English ) (VAC-B629) on July 28, 2022 Full Time
Russian-speaking Chief Marketing Officer (VAC-B623) on July 26, 2022 Full Time